1. Selected nominations may be called for evaluation presentation to the Jury at New Delhi.
2. For each nomination only one person is allowed for presentation.
3. After Jury evaluation presentation nominee will get additional chance to increase their score by Popular Vote through social media (By Twitter only, follow @skochsameer to avail this benefit)
4. The voting will be open only for one day (You will be informed after Jury evaluation)
5. This vote will carry a 15% weightage and will be added to your Jury score to arrive at the list of SKOCH Order-of-Merit Awardees.
6. A merit list of Top Organisations to be released by end of February.
7. Merit Listed organisations will be showcased and will receive Skoch Order-of-Merit Awards in New Delhi in March 2018.
8. Finalists will be chosen from amongst the merit listed organisations. Skoch INCLUSION Award will be conferred in March during the 51st Skoch Summit at New Delhi.
9.Presence during the evaluation presentation and 51st Skoch Summit is mandatory to qualify for the Award
As a part of the process, an Awards Committee is constituted, which comprises of senior professionals from academia, government, industry and other stakeholders in the area of governance. Initial screening of the project is carried out on the basis of the information sought in the prescribed format. Additional information, if required, would be sought and may be supplemented with Skoch’s own research or the knowledge base of the Awards Committee. Public voting is solicited for wider stakeholder consultation and gets a weightage determined by the Awards Committee depending on the nature of the project. The Awards Committee then deliberates and decides on the awardees. The Committee may also nominate projects in special category that it feels should be in the consideration set.