• Nomination must reach by 17:00 hrs, IST on 15th May 2018
• Early Bird Benefit: Nominations received by 30th April 2018 will get 5 additional point.
• Each submission must include: A completed nomination form / Project Information as per the enclosed format.
• The Awards Committee can also at its discretion nominate projects or people that it feels are deserving and should be under the consideration set.
• Skoch Consultancy Services and its group companies reserve the right to reproduce submitted materials. These reproductions may be edited to suit the format.
• Submitted nominations cannot be withdrawn for want of corporate approval/ sanction, retracting submitted information, submitting additional information or any other related cause. Corporate approval/ sanction should be acquired before-hand.
• Skoch has the approval of checking the authenticity of the provided information by contacting the organization’s CEO, senior manager,IT staff, consultants, suppliers or business partners. The provided information and context may or may not be revealed to these parties,depending on the situation.
• Skoch would retain the right to ask for additional information or clarification from the nominee. Co-operation from the nominee would be highly appreciated.
• All Early Bird Entries get additional 5 mark to the Jury Evaluation, which independently assesses nominations. Since Peer Evaluation is integral to the Skoch Awards, maximum of 5 point of total score obtained by each nomination in Peer Review is added to the Jury score. All Jury ratings are done on an absolute basis with a cap of 100 Point that can be scored by any Nomination.
• Top performing nomination that can contribute to best practices will be conferred Skoch Order-of-Merit Award on 23rd June 2018. Amongst Skoch Order-of-Merit recipients the awards with highest national ranking would be conferred SKOCH Village Based Entrepreneur Award, on 23rd June 2018 as well.
• The certificates and awards are conferred in person only and all qualifying nominees would need to personally attend 52nd Skoch Summit on 23rd June 2018 in New Delhi.
• No Delegate fee for one awardee, for everyone else a delegate fee of INR 500 per delegate would apply for attending the conference.
Please visit http://www.skoch.in/ethicspolicy for our ethics policy