Skoch Corporate Citizenship Award 2013
India’s independent and most credible awards are back. It is a process with the aim to embrace responsibility for the company’s actions and encourage a positive impact through its activities on the environment, consumers, employees and communities. Nominations are invited for Skoch Corporate Citizenship Award 2013 that salute the exemplary use of good Corporate/Business practices to serve the country and the economy better. The corporate or businesses, which demonstrate outstanding or incredible quality of work can apply for the awards.
The Skoch Corporate Citizenship Award is an initiative recognizing top performing corporate/businesses at local, state, national and inter-national level who make an exemplary performance through their social initiatives for the welfare of the society. This award honours corporate or businesses,who have found creative and effective ways to make a positive difference in the society through their corporate social initiatives and responsibility. These initiatives include community development, women empowerment, promoting health and education of the marginalised, better resource management, maintaining ecological balance and respecting the traditions and beliefs of local communities.
- Integration of CSR in business
- Community Outreach & Development
- Job Creation
- Agriculture and agrobased industries
- Banking & financial services
- Drugs & pharmaceuticals
- Legal services
- Consultancy & advisory services
- Human resource development
- Communications,Information technology and ITES
- Manufacturing services
- Media & entertainment
- Medium & small scale industries
- Urban development
- Accounting services
The organisations, which operate at a local, state or national level using efficient and sustainable corporate/businesses can be considered for this award. Today, corporate social responsibility has become more sophisticated, more strategic and undoubtedly more effective across the world. The Skoch Corporate Citizenship Award has been instituted to inspire business leadership to address social challenges to create a more equitable and inclusive society. The organisation’s social initiatives/practices also should have the ability to adapt to future challenges and changing circumstances Who can nominate
Public Sector Organisations
Private Sector Organisations
Small And Medium Enterprises
- One implementing agency can nominate more than one initiative.
- The Awards Committee can also at its own discretion nominate projects or people that it feels deserve and should be under the consideration set.
- Skoch Consultancy Services reserves the right to reproduce or authorize reproduction by a third party, without limitation, submitted materials including the Project Description and any attachments, for distribution in both print and electronic formats. These reproductions may be edited to suit the format. All submitted material becomes property of Skoch Consultancy Services and its group companies.
- Submitted nominations cannot be withdrawn for want of approval/ sanction, retracting submitted information, submitting additional information or any other related cause. Approval/ sanction should be obtained before-hand.
- Skoch has the approval of cross-checking the authenticity of the provided information by contacting the organization’s officials, senior manager, IT staff, consultants, suppliers or business partners. The provided information and context may or may not be revealed to these parties, depending on the situation.
- Skoch retains the right to ask for additional information or clarification from the nominee. Co-operation from the nominee would be highly appreciated.
- All decisions of jury are final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Selected applicants will be called for evaluation presentation by the end of September at New Delhi.
- A merit list of Top National applicants to be released by 31st October 2013.
- Merit listed applicants to showcase and receive Skoch Order of Merit in New Delhi.
- Finalist will be chosen from among the merit listed applicants. Skoch corporate citizenship awards to be conferred on 12th November 2013 in New Delhi.
- Attendance during the evaluation presentation and 34th Skoch summit is mandatory to qualify for the award.